Friday, April 18, 2008

Fish

Micah and Jeff and I often walk down to Petco which is down the street from us. Last night Micah and I went on our own and I decided it was time for Micah to learn about responsibility so we bought a fish. Micah will have the job of feeding the fish two times a day, cleaning its water, and playing with it. Now for those of you who are laughing uncontrollably at this point I will admit that I am kidding about the whole Micah responsibility thing but we did get a fish! He is pretty, easy to take care of and will be fun for Micah, Jeff and I to look at. Today Micah wanted to share some stickers in with the fish so I told him that maybe we could share the stickers on the outside of the bowl. Micah seemed to think that was a good alternative. Micah then wanted to share the stickers with the cat which I allowed since the stickers were not to sticky.
I think that the name of this fish will be "Sushi". I have had two other Beta fish in the past with the same name so I guess he will be Sushi #3. I think we got a good fish.


4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh my gosh i really thought you were serious for a minute. silly me.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I thought you were serious, too, and thought that maybe I needed to get on the ball and get started with Emily... I think the pictures of Al with stickers are hilarious.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

What a pretty fish. We have a beta at my work that really likes me. I pretend that's it's because I talk to him and give him attention, but it's really because I feed him all the time.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cool fish, and the cat looks thrilled.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home