Friday, January 18, 2008

Recent Happenings

I decided to post about our most recent happenings since I have a lot of random pictures to share.

The first few pictures are of Micah around the house. He has started to do the furrowed brow in the second picture when he is thinking about something.



Jeff giving Micah some love.

We went over to the Mauldwin's house and stayed late for a movie. In this picture Madeline was being silly.

This is a picture of Micah for the last time in his PJ bottoms that my mom made. He keeps growing.

We took another visit to Happy Hallow. Micah loves it.

Jeff and Micah hanging out.


Micah and I hanging out.

Micah got a bell on his car this time. He loved ringing it as he went around.



We took some silly pictures in the mirrors.




This is Micah in one of the chairs at church. He thought is was funny to have his legs squished up.

Bathtub fun with bubbles.

This is Micah's face when I told him he had to get dressed. : ( He loves to be naked.

This is Micah's face when I asked him to smile. I think this is his first smile picture upon request.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

he's got such a nice on demand smile!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

He's such a cutie!!!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

How cool. I love seeing all those random pictures. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Looks like lots of fun. He is so expressive.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home