Monday, December 17, 2007

Kid-sitting

I got to watch Madeline and James for Michelle last Friday. We had a good time. We went outside and played since it was pretty nice out. Actually the weather here has been good. Madeline loves to swing in the hammock.

James and Micah played in the sandbox.

Micah seems to enjoy wearing scarves so I let him wear mine. We have this little brick snowman inside the house that has this tiny scarf on it and Micah likes to take the scarf off of the snowman and wear it.

Madeline said that we should build a fort so we used some of our sheets and a beach umbrella and built a pretty good fort. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of the outside but it was pretty big. I could stand up inside of it and in this picture I am standing up while taking the picture.

We enjoyed snacks while playing in the fort, playing with playdo and other toys and books. Lots of fun for me and the kiddos.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Wow! Your fort was amazing. You're such a good Mom, I never let you kids make that big of a mess:)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That's an awesome fort. I can't believe how big it is!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

That's looks like a lot of fun. I am sure the kids loved it.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Your little one is adorable. The fort looks fun. Hey come check out my pics.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Okay, I have a problem with this. The word verification that I have to type to leave this message is "pfukyou". I don't think this is very appropriate. I think I am going o complain to blogspot.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wendy--you're awesome. The fort looks like way too much fun.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home