Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas in LA - part 1

We had fun visiting with my Dad and Susan. Micah loved all of the Christmas decorations that moved and played music. The reindeer here is one of them.

We went for a walk up in the Pasadena hills, I guess you would call it. It was a beautiful walk and Micah had a lot of fun. We used to ride our bikes on this trail when I used to live in LA. I really like it.




On Christmas eve Jeff got together with my dad, Pam's husband Jake and some of Susan's family to play poker. He ended up winning about $40. Not too bad.

On Christmas day we all headed over to David and Melissa's place. It was nice to have everyone together. I wish I would have got more pictures.

The hammer and wooden pegs that Micah is holding was the first thing he opened. He really didn't want to open anything after that. I kept trying to get it out of his sight but he kept finding it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You guys were in Pasadena? How neat!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Looks like you had a great time. I did miss you at church on Christmas morning.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was nice to have everyone here for Christmas, especially since moving around has become a bit cumbersome for me. :P Thank you for coming :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

We had so much fun on the hike. How embarrassing that I was actually sore the next day. Must be all the extra weight that I've been carrying around. :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home