Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas in LA - Part 2

After Christmas we headed over to my Mom and Jim's house to visit in Big Bear. They had snow left over from before and then we got another inch of snow while we were there. We had a great time.

Micah checking out the snow.


All bundled up and ready to play.


A quick stop to say hello to the bear.


We then headed off to do some sleding across that street from Mom and Jim's place. There was a small slope that was just perfect for Micah and the rest of us to do some sleding. Micah LOVED it. He had the best smile on his face every time he went down and then when he got to the bottom he would keep signing "more, more". We had a lot of fun.

I went first.

Grandma had great form.

A family snow pose.

My mom was encouraging Micah to try the snow. I don't think he understood why he was eating stuff off of the ground.

Micah dropped his snowball and it fell apart. I asked him where it went and he just "said" this. He didn't know.


Aunt Pam and Jeff also had to get in on the action. Pam had to unzip her snow bibs to fit her belly but then she did fine.


As I was pulling Micah up the slope he fell off of the sled. I thought it was pretty funny that my Mom got a picture of it right as he was falling.

Grandpa didn't want to miss out so he took a turn as well.

Micah kept wanting to crawl under Jim and my mom's legs. You can't see him very well here but he crawling through. The tip of his head is just to the right of my Mom's feet.

We had such a great time. Thanks Mom and Jim.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Emily to some snow...or to a beach, for that matter. You had some great pictures. It looks like Micah really, really enjoyed sledding.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

That looks like you guys had fun. I"m glad Micah enjoyed the snow.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We had such a good time with you guys! Micah really was good and loved the snow. I hope you can come to see us again.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Great times. Just perfect amount of snow for you :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That really was an awesome trip. The sledding was absolutely perfect.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home