Tuesday, November 13, 2007

LA

Last weekend Jeff and I went down to LA to see family. It was so nice to see everyone. We were able to see Dad and Susan a few times. Jeff and Jake even helped Dad reroof part of his house. We went up to Big Bear to see Mom and Jim. We hadn't been up in almost a year to Big Bear. Unfortunately Jim escaped my camera again. Bummer. Uncle Steve was up at their house so we also saw him. I wish we lived closer but at least I get to see everyone every couple of months.





3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

We had a great time. I'll glad you were able to stay with us, even if it was a little bit squished!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We had a great time also! I wish we could all be together more often too.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

It's always fun to see you guys.

Hey, you don't look very happy in that second picture

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home