Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Beach

A couple weeks ago we went to the beach with our couples connection group and a few others. We got a little lost on the way there and added about an hour to the trip but Michelle and I drove together and Jeff and Jim drove together so it wasn't so bad since we got to talk and catch up on stuff.

The first picture is Jim playing with our camera.

James, Micah and Jeff just hanging out.

Me and Micah enjoying the sand.

Our group.


My friend and fellow 8th grade science teacher David Pratt gave Jeff a surf lesson. There weren't that many waves but at least they looked good in their wet suits.



Micah and I fed the birds.

I guess that Micah thought the birds had their fair share and he should enjoy some bread as well.

Micah wanted to surf also.

I couldn't resist surfing for the first time so I asked David to give me a quick surf lesson. It was fun. We got to see a sea lion swim past while we were out. A good day at the beach.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Wow, did you stand up?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Pam: Ha, ha. NO! But I ate it pretty good a few times just trying to ride the wave in on my stomach.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Looks like you had a great fun day.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I loved learning to surf. What did you think?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I miss the beach! I'd love to learn how to surf, too, but I think I should've tried it in my younger (aka swimming) days.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home