Friday, March 02, 2007

What's Happening

Pam was here two weekends ago for a visit but I am a little behind in blogging so here is a picture a little late. The reason I have not been blogging much is because Jeff and I are house hunting and it takes a lot of time. I will let you know if we have any serious possibilities for a house.


This next two pictures I just thought were cute.



Micah loves music so Jeff will sometimes play the piano or keyboard with Micah on his lap. I thought I would get a picture because it is cute. Also, notice the shirt that Micah is wearing and then look at the photo after. Do you notice anything?


If you noticed that the shirt seemed a bit more colorful in the second picture you are very observant. (I didn't get a very good picture inside the house) The shirt changes color in the sun! It was black and white in the house and very colorful in the sun. Neat! Since it was a sunny day I just had to try it out. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Micah has gorgeous eyes (which I'm sure you already knew). I'm not at all envious of your house hunting. I'm glad we did our pre-kiddo, because there were days when we saw houses for 8+ hours straight. Good luck!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I agree that Micah has beautiful eyes. I didn't know you guys were house hunting. No luck that it might be down by us, eh?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I used to have a shirt like that and I loved it! Of course, Jake to this day still makes fun of it, but oh well.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home