Thursday, February 15, 2007

6 months, cute pics, and the park

Micah's 6 month appointment was last Friday and he looks great. He had a little cold, but he is doing a lot better. He weighed in at only 19.2 pounds thank goodness because if he continued to grow like he had been he couldn't use his car seat anymore that we have for him. He is 75% for weight and 95% for height. He got shots, yuck, but next time at 9 months no shots, yay!

These two next pictures Jeff took of Micah while I was at work. I liked both so I thought I would share.


These next pictures are of Micah and I and some of our friends at the park. This was Micah's first "big swing" experience. He liked it.

Pictures from left to right are my friends Megan and her daughter Audrey (one week older than Micah), Megan's mom (don't know her name), and Michelle and James (2 1/2 months).

Megan's two boys ages four and three I think and Maddie, age 3, Michelle's daughter are in the swings in the last picture.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

How cute! Those are awesome pictures. Looks like Micah will be a daredevil because he likes the swing so much at such an early age. Wait till I tell Jim that you let Micah out of the house in his sleep jammy pants! It's our joke because on Sunday mornings we go to Starbucks and someone always walks in wearing flannel sleep jammy pants. He thinks it's wrong!
I think Micah is adorable! Glad to know he's slimming down just a little.
Love you, Mom

8:45 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Are you kidding. I have gone grocery shopping in my flannel PJs. I mean, really, who am I trying to impress.

I love that picture of Micah in the swing. So cute.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hoooray!!! Congratulations!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Okay, sorry, for some random reason my computer's roboform filled in some comment from some weird post somewhere...what I meant to say was that I love the pictures that Jeff took of Micah--I love how kids are cute even when they're crying. It's also funny to see Micah getting so big when Emily has plateaued at 16 pounds. It looks like he had a great time at the park--I'll have to take Em sometime.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was logged in as Sarah, so I deleted the previous comment.

Nice pictures Jeff. Micah is such a cute little guy. The pictures remind me of a photo class project where you have to go take 2 portraits and capture different emotions....very nice work.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home