Saturday, January 27, 2007

A couple pictures from around the house

The first picture is how Micah likes to eat his food. This is a little worse than usual so I took a picture but honestly it is not that much worse. Micah really likes to bond with his food and make it an experience.

The next picture is me getting dishes done in the kitchen with Micah's company. I mentioned before that Micah has been clingy so he would rather watch me do dishes in the kitchen than be in the den with his toys. By the way, the apron I am wearing Sarah made me a few years ago for Christmas. It is very nice and it has pockets and everything. Thanks Sarah.

This last picture is to show off Micah's new thing he like to do. He sticks out his tongue and moves it around like he doesn't quite know what to do with it. I think also it might be that he is feeling/exploring his new teeth that are coming in on the bottom. So funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

He IS a messy eater! Emily likes to be near me, too, so I haul her around in her bumbo seat and give her those toast thingies so that I can make dinner.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Great pictures! Don't worry he'll grow up sooner than you think, enjoy the cuddling while you can.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Ha, ha. Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Hopefully we are going to be there on the weekend of the 17th.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home