Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

This Sunday we hung out with our friends Michelle and Jim and their kids Madeline (4 years) and James (2 months). Michelle's dad who was visiting from back east also came but I did not get a picture. Jeff and Michelle were the big football fans of the group. Jeff tried to get Jim excited about football, but I don't know how much luck he had. I only cared about one thing and that was if I hit my numbers. I got in on a work pool again this year but had no luck. Jeff actually won the first year we participated in the pool, but the last two years we haven't hit anything. Oh well, I still think it is fun.
Michelle and James
Madeline "reads" a book to Micah
Jeff and Jim
Me and Micah
Micah looking so darn cute. : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

We missed the game altogether. Although we did find several of the more interesting commercials online - that's all I usually care about anyway. Micah is really growing up.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Micah is looking like such a little boy...so cute.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I didn't win in my pools, either. Actually, I've never won. Rats. I love Micah's little khaki pants.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Micah looks so cute. He changes each time I see him. We watched the game down with Jim's dad.
When we went to leave the last thing Jim said at the door was, Sorry about your bears. Woody said Merrill jumped up to get his gun because he thought there were bears in the yard. Hope to see you again soon.
Love Jim and Mom

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I LOVE THE BOTTOM TWO PICTURES!!! HE IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very cute!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home