Friday, October 13, 2006

It's comcastic again

The last month our internet has been REALLY slow. So slow it has not been fun to be on the internet at all. I kept wanting to call Comcast but I thought it might be our wireless connection and didn't want Comcast to come out if it wasn't their fault. Last week the DVR machine we have started to act up a lot as well. It was freezing about 2 times a day. I felt like now I had a reason for them to come out for sure so I called for them to fix both. As it turns out they had to replace the DVR machine and the modem for our internet connection. It is now back to being very fast. Yeah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay!

(last time our internet was down i called my dad and he walked me through things and we couldn't get it fixed, so i called the service and spent a good while on the phone with them before discovering I'd accidently unplugged the modem with my foot. ooops. i never did admit it to the company - "Oh! look at that! its working again!" aren't i shameful?)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

i hate computer/cable problems. our cable company just double charged us for something we weren't supposed to be charged for in the first place! grrr.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Hooray, so glad to hear it. Out internet has been soooo slow that I'm also considering calling to have it changed.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home