Friday, October 13, 2006

Frustrating and disgusting

Frustrating- So last night I decided to give Micah a bottle at night. It was dark so when I gave it to him I didn't notice that I didn't screw the top on correctly. I ended up pooring most of the bottle on Micah and myself in the middle of the night. We both ended up having to change our pajamas. So much for a quick feeding at night.

Disgusting- Yesterday I threw some left over chicken away in the trash that Jeff and I did not eat. It has been warm this week and we have had lots of flies. Can you guess where this is going? When I got up this morning to eat breakfast there were magots on the ground crawling around. I can not stand magots. They are so gross. Earth worms, meal worms don't bug me but magots.... YUCK. They were crawling toward the sliding glass door so they were in the kitchen and the den and there had to be at least 50 of them. Good thing we don't have a baby that we lay on the floor in the den. Oh yeah, we do. I vacuumed them up and I am keeping a sharp eye out for any that escaped the vacuum suction. Gross.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

that is gross.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

i hate maggots, too, and about once a year i have to douse my outside trash can in bleach to kill them.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yeah that is really gross! and i am sorry you had to deal with all of that. I bet you were a lot stronger then i would have been. i probably would have just sat down and screamed until some one else helped calm me down and clean them up. lol i am a whimp and i know it and i am not ashamed...lol love you!!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home