Monday, August 28, 2006

New Stuff


I am excited about my new earpiece for my phone. I have wanted one for a while, but could not find one that fit my ear well. I have very small ears so the ones I tried before fell off. I found one that fit well and the manager gave me a discount half off. It is especially nice to have in the car when I am driving so I have both hands free and with the baby at home it is also useful to have the use of both hands. Also it is VERY comfortable so sometimes I just leave it on in case someone calls. You just tap it and you are connected. Very cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I want one of those, too! I get a new phone in November (the trade-in thing), and I'm hoping to get bluetooth & an earpiece.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

It looks like Jake has the exact same one. Just don't walk too far from the phone or it won't work very well. It would probably be good to put the phone in you pocket or somewhere on your body if you're going to be walking around.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have one too. I love it!!! Only mine is silver. Yours is cuter.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home