Friday, July 21, 2006

Just about done

We are almost done decorating the baby room. It has been fun. In the first picture note the "paddle" on display next to the changing table.


This next photo is of the crib and also the quilt that we hung. I love the Noah's Ark bedding. It is so cute. My mom made the quilt that is hung up above the crib a long time ago. She made lots of stuff, including material books, bibs and other blankets and put it away for the day we had kids. This quilt is my favorite.


In the next picture you can see the all important diaper genie in the corner and also a picture that Jeff picked out for the room because he said we needed some actual art. You can't really see it because of the flash but it is a Picaso print that has a music theme to it. Jeff said the Picaso style was kind of kidish. I can see that. You can also see the very top of our bags that are prepacked for the hospital. I guess all this free time has paid off. I feel so prepared. : )

The next picture is the closet (I forgot to shut the door) and our little bookshelf. On the bookshelf are two trophies. Jeff thought it would be cool to dig out some trophies he got when he was Iittle. They are from when he was 6 and 7 years old.

Last but not least I thought it would be fun to throw in a "before" picture.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wow! That room looks great!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You guys did a fantastic job. It's beautiful. I'm guessing his name is Micah!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

The room looks amazing! I love it!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the room looks great. Everything looks done I guess I don't need to come up early................
Love you Jim and Mom

12:50 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very cute. You did a great job. :)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick note.............As I was reading through the blog I noticed that you said I made the quilt that you hung on the wall, sorry I can't take the credit for that one grandma Sara made it for you.
Love you, Mom

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw! You guys are prepared. I wish I had been so prepared. I started packing for the hospital...uh..that's right WHEN I was in labor. Figured, I had some time, and needed something to do.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home