Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hungry, Hungry, Tired Hippo

Did you ever play the game "Hungry, Hungry Hippo". It is where you try to get your hippo to eat more marbles than the opponent's hippos. I am hungry. I am hungry non stop. This hippo would be winning in a hungry, hungry hippo game. I am afraid to go to the doctor tomorrow and get weighed.

On top of that I am SOOO tired. So I am playing a game in real life called hungry, hungry tired hippo. I don't know who I am playing against, but I think I am winning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yeah that game continues for a long time. i think i'm just coming out of it, although the constant eating part has become a habit that's hard to break. oh alright, who am i kidding, i've been a constant eater my entire life. i love munching tasting things.

but! sleep. sleep now. and sleep later. sleep is worth whatever sacrafice - a real dinner, clean house, bills paid on time whatever. i recommend sleep.

and nice analogy.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Poor thing. Just think, in just a few weeks you'll be off of work and can sleep, sleep, sleep.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Not to be a martyr, but be thankful that you're allowed to eat, eat, eat. And I know what you mean about the tiredness--it's like that first trimester lethargy all over again. I feel like my grandparents when I go to bed before 9pm.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home