Friday, April 28, 2006

Self Portrait Thursday - Continued

My friend and I go for a walk after school.


Our junior high youth meet on Thursday at 5:00pm. It was Nicole's birthday so we bought a cake to celebrate.


I am on my way home after a long day. My nap will have to wait for another day.


At home my cat Al greets me at the door. What a sweetie! I love my cat. I sit for a while checking my e-mail and blogging. I am happy with the quality of the pictures from my camera. Video looks great also. I will include a video when I have something worthwhile to show. Jeff gets home at 11:00 pm and I am still up. We chat for a while and then decide to go to bed. Definitely time to go to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay! i love it!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for self portrait Thursday! I love the shots of the belly...mostly because I can identify.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

So the SD card reader is attached to that enormous stand? Too bad.

I like the target shirt. You look cute!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Actually the reader comes out of the stand. I had just opened it so I hadn't taken it out yet. It looks just like yours.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Your belly looks so cute!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home