Friday, April 28, 2006

Self Portrait Thursday

I am trying out my new sexy camera.
Here I am right after my shower. Awake and ready to start my day.


Getting ready to start work bracing myself for the 150 8th grade students who will come through my door today. Notice my chair. I just got it and I love it. It is padded and has back support. I got it when my back started killing me from sitting on my stool. Money VERY well spent.


My first period Class.


My second period class from another angle.


My third period class. I love my prep period. : )
Now just imagine my 4th, 5th and 6th period classes. They are pretty close to the same as my 1st and 2nd period classes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm glad that I don't teach that many students. Or science. Or 8th graders.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Your second period class seems to have a lot more students than your first.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My first period class is my SADIE class (very close to English proficient) so it is smaller. Only about 20 students. All of my other classes, (mainstream/regular classes) are 30 to 36 students.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home