Saturday, November 29, 2008

A little behind

I am a little behind in my blogging so this is again from last week. I will catch up with this week when I get my camera back from Jeff's parents. I forgot it there after Thanksgiving.
Anyway, these pictures are from our Beautiful Day event last Saturday. Jeff was the brain behind the event with our neighbor and friend Leana. We were able to provide food boxes and turkeys/chickens to over 35 families. It was a fun day. We had food and games and activities for the kids. We had a jump house outside and the local pet shop brought some animals for us to experience. My friend Laura, her husband and her leadership class volunteered to run the stations in the kid room which was fabulous. They did a great job and we had lots of help from so many different people. GRX, New Life, Willow Glen Middle School, neighbors, the local elementary school. It was a good day.

Food pick up that morning

Food delivery.

Food organizing.

Kid actiivity room with lots of fun activities.




Animals outside.


We had fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

What a great way to help others who are less fortunate. It looks like everyone had lots of fun.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home