Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Geo Caching

My mom brought me geo caching for the first time on Saturday. It is a world wide game where people set up a container of some sort and then list the coordinates on line. Then other people try to go find the container by using the coordinates given. You need a hand held GPS device. It was fun. Mom left her signature item in the box that we found. We also listed our names on the paper in it. Someone else had been there about a week before us. I would love to go again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I really wish I could have done that. Next time I definitely want to go!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

It was fun. I really wish I had downloaded more geo sites. Of course Wendy found it first! Her first find!!!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home