Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Family

Micah was so excited to see Dean for the first time.
Micah looking at his new cousin for the first time.
I had promised that Micah could touch Dean's foot.
My mom and Jim had bought head lights for Caiden and Micah so they went exploring together. They get along well. Caiden is really good with Micah.

Dean and Kiya asleep together.
My Mom set up Micah and Caiden with cups to go bug hunting with.

Off they go bug hunting.
The spoils of the hunt.
A really bad family photo.

What a...
crazy puppy.
Micah gives my mom a high five. Micah is getting very stingy with his high fives and hugs so this is hard to find.

As tired as Jake was from new baby nights he still had time to play with and dance with Micah.

Micah had a good time with Dad and Susan.
This is when we told Micah to say goodbye and he thought we were leaving him.
Happy again.
A bad attempt at a recent family photo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

We had such a good time seeing everyone. Bug hunting looked like fun. Next time I hope I can go with you guys.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

It was soooooo wonderful to have everyone here. I simply couldn't get enough time with any of the grandkids. I wanted to do so much in so little time. I'm sure there will be time in the future when all four of the gandkids can go bug hunting with me.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what great family times...and Pam's baby is darling.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cute. It was great to see you guys. :)

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah is such a fun little boy. Looking forward to seeing you all sometime this summer. We enjoyed your visit, to bad it was too short.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home