Monday, May 19, 2008

My Three Favorite Things

Sarah Budd tagged me for this a while back so after some reflection...

1. Waking up in the morning to Micah saying "Mama, mama", taking Micah back to bed with Jeff and I to hang out, and then just playing and doing nothing all morning except for maybe some french toast or pancakes.

2. Sleeping. I LOVE sleep. I have almost always loved sleep. I think this was the hardest thing for me adjusting to life with a kiddo. I can't just sleep anytime I want to anymore or as long as I want to.

3. Reading a really good book. I LOVE to read. Especially a good book. That is one of the best ways to relax for me.

OK, I tag Pam, Mom and Melissa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I love it. I will have to put some thought into my favorite things. I also love to sleep, although I don't get a chance to much. Reading a good book is wonderful. I need to carve out some more time to read.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I might need a bit of time to get to this also. But it was fun to hear your thoughts. :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Thanks for the tag..... ha ha
I'll try to come up with something!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home