Tuesday, January 16, 2007

10 Year - Part 3

These pictures are taken at the waterfront Hilton. Jeff and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon 10 years ago so it was fun to take a small trip down memory lane.

The first and second pictures were taken from our hotel room. We had a great view.


This was taken from a window on the other side of the hotel. It was a gorgeous day.


The following photo we took for fun because we remembered we had a photo of us in front of this fountain from our honeymoon. Jeff scaned the old picture so I could blog both. We have changed a little since then.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

wow!! its so crazy to see pictures like that. very cool.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

wow...cool trip down memory lane. Looks like the fountain changed a little too :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I love the comparison picture. I also love old pictures like that. I can't believe it's been 10 years!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

ha! I actually laughed out loud about your comment that you guys have changed a little bit.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I laughed too about the old and new pictures. What a kick. At least I can say that I think you are both holding up alot better than the fountain!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fantastic!!! It is unbelievable that you two have changed that much. You just seem like the same young Jeff and Wendy. Jeff, what a romantic you are!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home