Monday, January 15, 2007

10 Year - Part 2

Jeff and I came back from the Queen Mary and had lunch with Micah (I missed him a lot) my mom, Jim, Pam, Melissa and Caiden.


In celebration of my anniversary the girls went out and got facials and massages while Jeff and Jim watched the kids. Melissa and I got massages, my Mom and Pam got facials. Everyone was very pleased with what they got. My massage was wonderful! It was my first professional massage but it definitely won't be my last. : )




When we got back from the spa Jeff and I went out to dinner with Dad and Susan. Susan offered to watch Micah for that night so we decided it wouldn't hurt to have another night on our own. I did miss Micah bunches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

The spa trip was fun. I'm glad it worked out so well.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

The spa trip was awesome, we'll have to do it again.....We are now spoiled.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home