Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Stuff

Last week I tried out Micah's sling again because he is getting too heavy for me to carry easily all over the place. He did not hate it like he used to. I think it is because he is big enough to sit in it so he can look around rather than before when he laid in it and couldn't see anything.

I brought out the exersaucer this week so it was funny to see Chris post that Emily this week got the same one. Our's is a hand-me-down from some friends, but it is in great condition. Micah likes it but gets a little frustrated when he can't do what he wants in it. I think Micah takes after me in the patience department.

This week I also set up the high chair since our pediatrician said we could try giving Micah some rice cereal. The high chair is awesome. (Thanks David and Melissa) This is Micah trying out the high chair right after we set it up.

Micah has been facinated watching Jeff and I eat so I thought he might be ready to try something new. The next day we tried giving Micah some cereal but he didn't do very well with it. He mainly just pushed out of his mouth what I gave him and smeared it on his face. I think we will wait and try again a little later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How cute he is. You can see his expressions now. So adorable.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That is hilarious about the exersaucer! I really like all of the different toys on it. Emily is pretty content to chew on the sun or bang on the duck button and listen to the noises. She's finally getting to the stage where her hands are starting to do what she wants, and she's pretty thrilled. That sling looks like a good idea...

4:10 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow, looks like fun. I can't wait to see you guys next week. And remember to bring the sling and the stroller in case we want to go somewhere. Micah is getting heavy!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home