Wednesday, December 06, 2006

4 Month Check Up

Micah went in today for his 4 month check up and he is doing well. He had to get shots but he was a trooper. (After he cried his little head off) The doctor said that his height, at 26 inches, is in the 80th percentile and his weight, at 17 pounds 2 ounces, is in the 90th percentile. His head circumference was 45 cm but I don't know what percentile that falls under. It is funny how it makes me happy but sad at the same time to see Micah growing so fast.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Micah is doing great! It is hard to see them grow up so enjoy every minute......
Love you Mom

3:26 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That is kind of sad. But I'm glad to hear he's doing so well. :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I know exactly how you feel. Everyone would say to me that they missed their kids when they were small, and I felt the same way and Caiden was only a few months old.

Wow! He's getting so big! Cute, can't wait to see him.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home