Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Visit from Mom and Jim

Mom and Jim came up to visit this week. We had a great time with them. I really miss having my family around.



Mom and Jim did what grandparents often do. They spoiled Micah rotten and then gave him back. : ) The stoller in this picture is one of the many items they bought for Micah. Jim has a fixed up Jeep truck and is really into Jeeps so when I told them Micah needed an umbrella stroller they knew he had to have the Jeep stroller.


We went for a walk through the neighborhood. Jim made sure that Micah had his first offroading experiences in his Jeep stroller. They went off of the sidewalk, through the leaves and even forged through a river (ok it was a street gutter) and had lots of fun. Micah liked his new stroller too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Sooooo cute. I think we are still visiting on Thankgiving. I can't wait to see you guys.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I like the stroller.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

How Cute is that!!! I like the stroller too...Papa Jim starts em' young with the Jeeps, eh? :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We had tons of fun! Wish we could be together more often. Love you both Mom

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

GOSH MICAH IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home