Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Going to work... sort of

Yesterday I went to my school to show off Micah and say hello to teachers and other staff. The first day back for teachers in my district was yesterday for an inservice. School starts for students tomorrow, Wednesday. It was really weird to just visit and then leave saying, "See you in two months". It was nice to see everyone but I know I am not ready to leave Micah and go back. Mostly because I would miss him like crazy, but also because we have no real schedule so it would be hard. Hopefully in the next couple months something like a schedule will begin to emerge so that part will be easier. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Going back to work will be hard but you are sooooooo lucky to have family (Jeff and Ashley) to watch him while you are out. You know you can trust them and will not worry. You have two more wonderful months before you have to go back...........enjoy!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I have to go back in two weeks, and we're still working out a schedule...it's starting to settle down, though. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get past the missing her part. And you ARE lucky to have family to watch him--not that day care is bad, but family is even better (and cheaper).

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home