Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Great Night

Micah had another really good night last night. Oh, and Micah is still really easy. I don't want anyone thinking he is hard based on the last post... yet. It could change. I have heard stories of some of the babies who just can't be consoled. When Micah cries he is always crying for a reason so far. After thinking about it I think Mom (that's me) might have ruined the easy eat-sleep-eat cycle for a couple days because I am eating foods that make Micah gassy. He was the perfect sleeper again last night so I am hoping things will continue going well. We'll see, and yes, Micah is PERFECT but his stomach may not always be. : )

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Good to hear that he slept well. As for the gassiness, are you changing your diet again?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm glad that things are going well. Have you used Mylicon drops? Those things are AMAZING. The best part is, even if they don't have gas, the stuff doesn't hurt them--kind of like how tums don't hurt us even if we don't have heartburn. What do you think was making him gassy--maybe I should avoid some foods?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hooray for sleep

1:37 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I am cutting out broccoli and cauliflower. And yes, I have tried the Mylicon drops. They work great. We will see if that possibly was it.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh, yeah, I don't eat a lot of broccoli, and definitely not cauliflower.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home