Friday, June 16, 2006

Doctor visit at 32 weeks

My doctor's visit today was successful and I didn't even get yelled at about my weight. I gained 1 and 1/2 pounds. My doctor said that she did not have any openings in 2 weeks, but recommended I see the same lady as last time. (The mean one) I said that I would rather see someone else. My doctor asked why and I mentioned what the other doctor had said about my weight gain. My doctor, looking at my chart, looked totally confused and said that she did not see anything to be concerned about. She said that everyone gains weight differently and since I was not gaining 7 pounds every month it was fine overall. (24 pounds so far) She said that the other lady had not had any kids yet and really liked things to be "by the book". It's funny how much the other doctor bugged me last time. I am very sensitive about my weight and even though I thought the same thing as my doctor it was nice to hear it from her.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for your nice doctor!! Besides, your baby was going through a growth spurt at that time, and you were supposed to gain some weight. I agree with your doctor, and think you look great.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yay for nice normal doctors!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

How do you get the links section on your blog where you have your friends names?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Lonnie, I e-mailed you how to do the links. Hope it works. Don't forget to save template changes and then republish your blog to save the changes.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Good, don't go back to the mean doctor again.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home