Friday, May 19, 2006

Trip to the doctor

My trip to the doctor today was almost perfect. Here is how it went.

Blood pressure: Great
Urine check: Great
Temperature: Great
Weght gain: No comment

Let's just say that next month I am going to try really hard not to gain TWICE the recommended amount. I wasn't very happy with the doctor I saw today either. (she was not my usual doctor) She made it clear that my weight gain far exceeded what she felt was healthy and threw in a comment about how you can't get all of your calcium from eating icecream. (and no, I hadn't mentioned icecream)

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Tell her to back off and until she is pregnant she can't say anything!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

how annoying! it's not like you're in danger of being overweight. and if you were, what do they care?

10:42 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

What a mean person! Geez. I agree with Sarah--it's not like you started out overweight. She needs to keep her smart alec comments to herself. Cranky pants.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hey you got the profile picture up! good work.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That made me mad!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How rude she was........ Don't take it to heart just eat what you know you should and you'll have a healthy baby. The rest you can take care of later. I heard that week after week when I was pregnant with you. They don't realize how much that hurts because we were never intended to be skinny and our family is not lazy or fat. I think you are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love MOM

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home