Monday, May 29, 2006

Pam was here

I didn't get very good pictures of the weekend with Pam. We ended up eating most of the weekend it seemed. We went to a couple of BBQs. One was for a friend of Jeff and I, the other was with Pam and Jake's friends. Pam and Jake, her husband, have friends that live in San Jose and San Francisco. They all met up in San Jose for a BBQ on Saturday. Good food.

Pam also helped me look for a dress for the 8th grade graduation, Ashley's graduation and a wedding in July for friends of Jeff and I. We finally found something that I didn't look too much like a fat cow in. Yeah.


Pam helped me apply a band aid.
Jeff and Pam pose for a picture.
Jeff sweeps Pam off of her feet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm envious of your dress find--I never did find one that I liked for Jon's graduation, and ended up borrowing & piecing something together rather last-minute.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

how fun. do you guys have a piano?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

We had fun! The drive back wasn't so bad either, thank goodness.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

ocYes, we have a piano. The secretary at the church gave it to us for free when she moved out of San Jose. We still have to get it tuned and then Jeff can play me beautiful music. I will play him "Mary had a little lamb". How romantic.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been with you guys this weekend. Love you both... Wendy you really look cute!
Mom

9:43 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

On a side note, it is so funny to see you guys still wearing jackets & jeans! It's been soooo hot & humid here, that I broke my own rule & bought some shorts & tank tops (I wasn't going to buy any more maternity clothes).

Do you have a name for the baby yet, or will it be a secret?

4:49 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

No we don't have a name yet. If we know before the birth we will anounce it. Do you have a name yet?

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home