Friday, March 13, 2009

Kaia Pamela Budd

Here she is.



First bath.












Kaia Pamela Budd was born on March 10, 2009 at 11:19AM. She weighed in at 8lbs. 7ounces, and is 21 inches long. We went into labor around 4:30AM and we headed to the hospital at 7:30AM. Dropped Micah off with the Mauldwin's and got to Kaiser about 8:00AM. We progressed quickly, got an epideral about 9:00AM, started pushing about 10:45AM, and the rest is history. Kaia was born with the umbillical chord very tightly wound around her neck, so she came out still and blue. We were so worried but the doctors did a great job, got her breathing and she is just fine. We are really having fun getting to know Kaia.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. She was so awesome on the blog. Congratulations to you all! We love you!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh my goodness, that would freak me out! I'm glad you had a quick and what sounds like a relatively easy delivery. She is absolutely ADORABLE, and I love all of that hair. Are you loving all of this girl stuff?!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done Wendy! She's beautiful!

I need to get sewing.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I wish I was there this weekend. I'm so excited to meet her. She's adorable. Now we need a video!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oops that ellen comment is really mine. in case you were confused.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home