Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tattoos

Micah and I decided last night to do some more tattoos. He really likes them and we made him take some of his old ones off of his face. With the baby almost here I didn't want our first pictures with Micah to have tattoos all over his face. We compromised and let him have some more on his body. In the first picture you can see his shoulder blade and leg (thigh).

In the next one you can see both his hands and other shoulder also have one. He has another on his leg, not shown, and another on his belly you can't see very well. He wanted more but we had to ration them or he would be totally covered. : )

I decided to get in on the action as well. My step mom Susan wanted a belly shot so here you go. It doesn't get more up close and personal than this. : ) Now the question is if I go into labor in the next few day do I keep it or scrub it off before going to the hospital. I think I will scrub it off although it could be pretty funny to see what the hospital staff think. : )

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

keep it! you should totally keep it! the hospital staff will realize you're the coolest person ever!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Definitely keep it. Maybe it'll cut down on tension/stress.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I would keep it I think it is hilarious......

9:22 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You're crazy!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home