Monday, February 16, 2009

A visit from Pam, Jake, Alex and Dean

Last weekend the Hester clan came up to visit. We didn't do all that much but it was still fun to visit. Micah and Dean get along well. I can't wait for them to be able to play with each other more as Dean gets older.

These are some pictures from the weekend.











The night before they left Micah was so tired. He wanted to go to bed with his glow sticks and I could just see his hand holding them when I went in to check on him.


4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Very cute and fun

9:02 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Awesome! I can't believe how big Dean is getting. LOVE the glowsticks...Emily is addicted to the bracelets/necklaces. We've been rationing the ones that she got for Christmas, then I broke down and spent $4 on some glow-in-the-dark ones at Target, thinking that'll save me money in the long run. We'll see--they're not as cute or bright.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Looks like you guys had a great time..... Micah and Dean will be good buddies. See you this weekend.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

We had fun! We'll see you again next month when you're going crazy trying to take care of two kids. Oh my goodness!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home