Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mauldwin Friends

Michelle let me download a few pictures from her camera the other night. These were some of my favorites.

The first is of Micah, Madeline and James taking a bath together. It looks like lots of fun.

To go with the swimsuit picture from a last week I had to include Micah dressed up like a princess. He does love to dress up in Madeline's princess clothes. Actually, he just likes to dress up. I may have to get him some dress up stuff.

This last one doesn't include Micah but I thought it was so funny that when Michelle put curlers in Madeline's hair James got one also. Too cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I think this might be a turning point for Micah.......
He sure likes to DRESS up! When Caiden was small and I would take him shopping he would always want me to buy him a beautiful dress. Kids are so cute, I'm glad he will be well rounded.
Love you all Mom

7:47 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I really like the hair curlers picture. That was really cute.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

even boys think girl clothes are cuter! zaiah loves all of ellen's sparkly things.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I think Micah makes a beautiful princess :) The pale blue suits him. Honestly I think kids just like to dress up. Plus, who doesn't love to twirl around in a flowing dress...I know I do. :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home