Monday, June 11, 2007

Micah is crawling!

Well, Micah has decided it is time to crawl. About a week ago Micah struggled forward crawling about two feet to my utter amazement. I called Jeff about two seconds later to tell him about Micah's amazing abilities. He has steadily increased his crawling abilities this week and has now traveled about 6 feet crawling. He is still very lazy and doesn't want to crawl if he can cry and get me to pick him up, but he is getting better about making the effort.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Awesome! I knew he would crawl someday........
It'll be easier for you now that he can get to his toys on his own.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

wait - did he stop walking?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

He still walks, but he doesn't know how to get up on his own after he falls so I guess he thought crawling would be a good idea for when I am not there to stand him up.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I always thought kids crawled before they would walk. Who knew?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I just thought that you skipped blogging about him crawling, and that he was walking all over the place by now! Crawling does have its ups and downs.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home