Monday, June 04, 2007

Micah feeding me

Well, you all are probably starting to think that Micah never gets out of his high chair based on the last several posts. I was wondering why I have all of these posts and video of Micah in his high chair when I realized that Micah is always wanting to walk holding my hand if he is out of his high chair and it is hard to take pictures or video when you are following around a 10 month old and holding his hand. So here is another one of Micah in his high chair. This time he is feeding me, his latest favorite activity besides walking. I will make sure Micah is out of his high chair in the next few posts. : )

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

his hair is looking rather blonde in the last couple posts. is it just the lighting?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That is funny! I love his giggles.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

His hair is getting sunbleached. It is looking almost blonde.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

He's so cute laughing like that. So funny.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home