Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fishing for Kittens

We have had a mother cat have a litter of kittens for two years in a row in our ivy. I decided to try to catch the mom and kittens so that we will stop the cycle of cat multiplication. I was able to catch four of the kittens but the mom was too strong and busted out of my laundry hamper. Here is a picture of the trap set up and the four kittens I caught. I heard that they have cat traps at OSH for pretty cheap so I think I am going to go down and buy one that closes automatically so I don't have to pull the hamper closed on my own. This weekend I brought the kittens down to the humane society. I hope they will find homes.


1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Poor little baby kittens. At least you'll get these taken care of before they also have kittens and continue the cycle.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home