Monday, April 30, 2007

Memorial

I went down to LA last week because on Saturday our family had a memorial party for my grandmother's passing. It was nice to see family and cousins that I hadn't seen in almost 10 years.

The first is of a table where my mom and uncle set up pictures of my grandmother and family.

These pictures are from my mom and her husbands house they have in La Habra. They heated the pool to 84 degrees. It was SO nice. The weather was great and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. These are some pictures throughout the day.
This is my cousin Michelle and my cousin Kevin.

Pam and Melissa of course.
This is my cousin Katie, my aunt Gail, my aunt Virginia and my uncle Steve. Virginia and Steve are married. There daughter is Katie. My aunt Gail is the mom of Michelle and Kevin above.
Uncle Steve and Uncle Mark, my mom's brothers.










3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm jealous of the pool! I haven't been able to take Emily to a pool yet, even though she's got the cute swimsuit.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We had a great time seeing everyone together. The day was awesome!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was fun to meet everyone. I had never met all of your cousins, and it was nice to put a face with a name.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home