Monday, January 01, 2007

Painting

Jeff and I decided to paint when we got back from LA. Here are some before and after pictures.


The paint we picked for the den was called Champagne gold. It warmed up the look in the room.


The yellow in Micah's room was a little brighter than I thought it was going to be, but it still looks good. Like a fun kid's room.


I didn't get a before picture in this room. We did not change the color much. Again just enough to make the room feel a little warmer. The color here is called Haze. It is a very light brown.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It looks good. I especially like the Champagne Gold color

11:04 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow, looks great! I also like the Champagne Gold.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yay you did it! nice work. and it looks like you just knocked it out so quickly. i'm impressed. painting takes me forever.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

it all looks so great! i have always adored what you have done in micah's room!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

It looks great!!!
I especially love Micah's room.
I'm back to blogging , thanks to Melissa.
Love you all Mom

3:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

It does look great. It's amazing how much warmth a coat of paint can add. I'd paint more if it wasn't for all of the taping--I'm too much of a perfectionist!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home