Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back to work for real

Well, Monday I started back to work. So far it is not too bad. The students are pretty good and I am not too overwhelmed yet. I only work part time. Officially I work .6 of my normal position. Class starts at 7:40 and I am done at 10:40 with students. It has worked well the past 3 days. I get home at 11:30 am and take Micah from Jeff. Jeff has Monday off, Tuesday and Thursday he works nights so he can watch Micah in the morning. Ashley watches Micah on Friday's, and Wednesdays Jeff was going to try to work from home, but we might ask Ashley to watch him then also. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Sounds like a great deal. I would love to do that. It's really nice that Ashley is watching Micah, and it gives her some special Micah and Ashley bonding time

11:07 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Yuck, too bad you have to go back to work. Glad to hear it isn't too horrible. That's great that you've worked out a pretty good schedule.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home