Friday, November 03, 2006

A Night Time Visitor



This opossum has visited a few different times, but I have never had my camera nearby. I was able to get a few pictures because my camera was right next to me, but also because Al, our cat, has recently been kicked out a lot and so I had food next to the door for Al. The opossum stopped for a few minutes to chow down.

Al the last few months has thought it would be fun to constantly walk around the house meowing at the top of his lungs. We don't want him to wake up Micah or us so he has been outside a lot lately. I think this weekend I will buy him a house like Pam got for Seven.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Very cool seeing a possum.

As for Al, does he have a bed you could put out there for him to sleep in?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I think we will buy that also.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

That is so cool.......I love having visitors stop by that you don't expect. Glad you got pictures.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Good pictures.fdsfdqp

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home