Tuesday, August 08, 2006

More family photos

My mom helped with the birth and stayed the week to help out with whatever needed to be done. She was awesome. I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying being a new mom. Her husband Jim also stayed and helped. There was no shortage of hands when I neded a nap.

My brother, David, and his wife, Melissa, and my nephew, Caiden, came up for the weekend. It was nice to have them visit. Jeff and David spent some time playing poker.


Pam also stayed the weekend. She couldn't get enough of Micah. I was sad to see them all go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay for family and naps!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Good times!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I wouldn't have had it any other way. What a joy! What a blessing to have such an awesome family.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Brad Boydston said...

Congratulations! Great lookin' kid. Might he be a blessing to his parents and to the church.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I echo the hooray for family and naps, and especially the family that frees you up to be a new mom! You really do miss them when they're gone.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home