Wednesday, February 15, 2006

True Love

I forgot to brag about what a sweetie Jeff is. (And I forgot to get a picture). When Jeff was gone in Chicago he sent me an absolutely beautiful bouquet of tulips. He sent them to my school where I was instantly the envy of every secretary in the office. Them: "He really sent you flowers just to say he missed you?" Me: "Yeah", big smile.

For Valentine's Day Jeff got me the yummiest pie from Marie Calendars. If you haven't had their banana cream pie do try it.




Yes I did share with Jeff.......
some.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

how nice! i love flowers.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Tulips are my favorite flower. I wish you had a picture. I could tape it to my wall and pretend Jake had sent some to me also.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Pam! :)

That was very sweet of Jeff - can I hear a group, "Awwww!"

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home