Friday, February 10, 2006

Goodbye Cookie Dough, Hello "Fat and Frumpy"

Last night the junior high youth, Jeff and myself baked cookies to try to raise money for our snow week coming up. It was so sad to look at all of that wonderful cookie dough and not be able to eat it. I usually eat more cookie dough than baked cookies. Goodbye for now cookie dough, I will truely miss you.

At the same time I am saying hello to what I am officially calling the "Fat and Frumpy" stage of pregnancy. I don't look pregnant to anyone besides myself, but I do look a little chubby in the belly. My pants don't fit, but pregnancy pants don't fit either. It is kind of depressing. Hello "Fat and Frumpy".

8 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

This to will pass

12:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

AMEN! I know exactly what you mean! I've used the rubber band trick on some of my pants, but I don't have very many long shirts that can cover the gap up. It's weird how 4 pounds can ruin so many clothes!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

And are you not eating cookie dough simply because of the weight thing? I hate giving up yummy things like that. Although now I really want cookie dough.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

You can't have cookie dough because of the raw eggs in it. I read that raw eggs can harm the baby so you shouldn't eat anything with raw eggs in it. So sad. : (

4:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah, try the rubber band. that works well. and start going through jeff's stuff for the smaller nicer sweatshirts and long sleaved t-shirts. at least that's what i did toward the end.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh, I think I've had some raw cookie dough, anyway. My dietician friend is committed to making sure I know "the truth" on what to eat/not to eat. I guess the egg thing is the same with pregnancy as with everyday life, and I figure if I've survived this long, I'll be okay. I'm also enjoying tuna, and have had some caffeine thanks to my friend.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

If you want to make room in your closet feel free to send me your outgrown clothes. I'll take the cookie dough too....

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so where are the pictures of this newfound tummy weight? Ah, cookie dough. Don't worry, Wendy...I will eat enough for the both of us! :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home