Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Baby Budd's First Pictures

Here's Baby Budd's First Pictures. How cool is this?! Things are starting to feel more real now. We were actually able to see the heart beating.

The first picture is the "The Baby's First Picture", but the second is actually the "official" picture chosen by the Doctor. The two white x's mark the "head" and the "tail" of the fetus, in case you were wondering where you were supposed to look. If you look long enough, you can see a space ship coming out of the image in 3D. Anyway...enough with the picture description!

The doctor told us that after looking at the size of the baby we may actually only be about 9 1/2 weeks along rather than the 11 weeks we had been thinking. If this is the case, then the due date would be moved from early August to mid-August. Things will be more conclusive following the next "real" ultra-sound at the end of February.


5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That's pretty much what happened wtih me, too. My first ultrasound showed a due date of July 23 when I thought I was due the 14th, but the the second one showed a due date of the 18th, which is now my official one. I go back for my 20-week sometime in late Feb./early Mar. And while all of this date changing was important to me (I had to adjust my babycenter.com emails), everyone began telling me that the due date doesn't really matter anyway. I still like it.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

It looks just like Jeff! Congratulations.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Gosh this is SOOOO exciting!!! YAY!!! i can't wait!!! you and jeff will be AWESOME parents! and of course i will be the kool and fun AUNT Ashley!!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy and Jeff,
This is really cool, I hope you keep updating the pictures so that we can keep up on baby Budd! Since I have soooooo much experience in reading ultrasounds I think the baby has Jeff's feet and your nose (ha ha)
Anyway I can already tell the baby is perfect and definately loved.
Mom and Jim

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home