Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween - Part 2

That night we went out with some friends of ours trick-or-treating. Somehow I didn't really get many pictures of my friends.

This first one is with Jeff in his 70's outfit. He did have some kids ask him if he was wearing a wig. : )

This next picture is one of kids we went trick-or-treating with. I thought it was a cool picture.

OK, now for you Shrek fans. My friend Gina dressed up as Fiona. She was amazing and she madeher own costume. She looked just like Fiona. Her son Jaliel was baby Shrek. How cute!


Here we are after returning home. Kevin and Luann came over to visit.

I was able to get Kevin's leg.

Micah got Grandma to try on my wig and glasses. A true 70's woman. : )

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

how fun! you guys look awesome.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you guys do look awesome, but I'm not so sure about my photo! When I was a true 70s woman, I wore long straight hair, parted down the middle, and did everything I could to avoid a fro.

Micah sure looks cute! And so do you and Jeff.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

The Shrek costume is awesome. And you're right about the princess picture. It is cool.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I agree you all look awesome. I am really impress with the Shrek also.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Is that Jeff's REAL hair? Everyone looks great.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home