Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in the Park 2008

We went with the Mauldwins again this year to Christmas in the park. It is downtown and a bunch of organizations decorate trees and have booths. It is set up all December in the park to have people go through.
You can see some of the trees decorated behind our cute kids.

Micah and James were loving standing on this pillar.

Micah and James went on the Merry Go Round.


Our Christmas picture taken inside one of the hotels. It is a real gingerbread house behind us.

Just Jeff and I.


Micah really wanted to get in the Mauldwins picture with them. I told him "no", but I told him he had the job to help me get James to look instead. He was REALLY upset he couldn't be in their picture and was quite vocal that he was upset. I did really know what the deal was until Jim told me why he though Micah wanted to be in the picture so much. Micah is watched by the Mauldwin family 3 days a week and Jim is there a lot in the mornings when Micah gets dropped off. Micah feels like he is part of their family because he does what they do 3 days a week. He feels like he is part of the family and thought he should be in the picture. I love that we have such an awesome family who can watch him for us.

James and Micah had to do some belly bonking.
And on the gingerbread house fence of course.


Our picture with Santa was much better this year
than it was last year.

Micah didn't really know what he wanted for Christmas but agreed with whatever Santa recommended for him. Pretty cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

The Christmas picture is great. I neglected to take the girls to see Santa...for the second year in a row. I always wait until it's too close & the lines are crazy, so I don't want to go, and then I regret it. Next year!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home