Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas Stuff

Santa's Lap was pretty full the night we went to Knott's Berry Farm so we decided to take our own picture in front of the Christmas tree.



Jeff and I got some cute baby clothes for Christmas. Jeff was very excited.




David is multitalented. While we were in LA David was making time out chairs, one of which I have reserved as my own Christmas present for the following year. You can't start discipline too young. ; ) He also made us all these cute scarves.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

so what does a time out chair look like?

9:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

A time out chair is little wood chair with the words "Time Out" etched into the top of it. He is taking orders if you feel you could use a time out chair of your own. : )

10:07 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hmmm--I could probably use one, too!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh, and about the baby clothes...that's why I waited until Christmas Eve eve to tell my family--I wouldn't have to "share" my presents with the baby :). One last selfish Christmas--ha ha. No, we ended up getting some anyway.

3:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

how much?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I believe it is something like $15 for unfinished (not stained) and $20 for it to be finished (stained). Personally I liked the unfinished one better myself. If you are truely interested I could probably hook you up with one free of charge or get a discount because of the family connection. : ) The only problem would be getting it up to you in Oregon.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home